Happy Birthday Super Ram

Chris

Happy Birthday Super Ram!

Many will know how much work my father puts in, he's now a part of the furniture and I once had to pester him to join in.

His articles and posts greatly helps and for the next week it shall be no picking on him from me.

He is (old) after all. Hehe

Have a great day!

Supporter+

I wondered what that strange glow over Nottingham was, I thought it was the aurora borealis but it was obviously the candles on @super_ram's birthday cake. :joker:

Hope you've had a great day Super and three points for the Rams tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone.I've had a great day.It was lovely having the family all round .I don't like my birthdays anymore but it was nice being made a fuss of and receiving all these good wishes.The cake was lovely but wont last much longer,sorry Thanks again,all. :group hug:

Belated birthday wishes @super_ram I hope you had a good day & that birthday bear brought you everything you wished for :)

Thank @Northants Pie,back to normal today.

Archived