Member Of The Month (February 2014)

Chris

Firstly, I would like to thank each member who's signed into the site and all those who have taken part! Please don't feel you're not appreciated, we very much do and without responses the community would lack life!

The poll received 25 votes! I'm very happy with that.

This months been interesting, I have been a little more busy and preoccupied but the community have kept going. I like this time of the month when I get chance to praise each and every contribution to our site! It's when I get to reflect on the people who greatly help build and make PoN somewhere all NCFC fans who use our site feel made welcome.

Just like last month we will be naming two runner ups, however this just shows how well we're doing.

@weymouthPIE - You've been very busy with your help with content and with the prediction league, Thank you for the time you put into our community. It's always good to read your well thought out opinions and as always the humour you share!

motmbrozefeb.png

@Canadian - A little deja vu here, I could have sworn you was named the bronze last month!! This just shows how your contributions help us and are widely received. Thank you for taking time to visit us and post buddy! If this is anything to go by, I suspect next month you will win if you keep going! Hat-trick! Hat-trick!! We want a Hat-trick!! Plus Canadian's seem to win loads of medals!! :P

motmsilverfeb.png

@GrannyPie - What can I say? You've been a big help and I am glad you joined us. You add to the humour, you help to keep the boys inline! @Northants Pie!! @tonyhateley!! @super_ram!! and you give us a proper family feeling here. I am very pleased that your dedication and supports been recognise. Thank you!

motmgoldfeb.png

Please take the time to spread the community spirit and congratulate all 3 members. YOU PIES!

Well done @weymouthPIE and @Canadian.Brilliant contributions from both of you, not to mention the high standard of all the other nominees and members in general.Contrary to @tonyhateley's comment I didn't vote for granny.I didn't think it fair for me to vote for her, me being so close and I'm not n the dog house either! I am extremely proud of her though. She was very surprised to see that she had even been nominated.She's gone to bed now so she'll be very happy in the morning when she finds out that she's the member of the month.Well done old girl. :thumbsup:

I'm very proud to become the latest recipient of PoN's member of the month award and be classed with the previous winners. I was very surprised to be nominated in the first place and to win has come as an even bigger surprise. I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me but add that I think there were other members more deserving.There are so many members who post on a daily basis and so many good topics being discussed  seriously and with good humour.Please everyone ,keep up the good work and good luck to all members,even if you're not nominated for this months award. :excited::group hug:

Ha ha .When Granny found out that she was member of the month she had a little tear in her eye and was worried about making a suitable response.She's really chuffed!

Supporter+

Well done Granny, let's make it a double next month and get that hubby of yours some recognition.

Yesterday got my reign as  MoM off to a very bad start. @super_ram says It must get better and I've got to rally the troops for both Notts and Derby.-if only I could.Should I threaten our players with my walking sticks If I thought it would make a difference I would. I hope this month isn't going to be all doom and gloom.

I think the players need more than a threat from granny's walking sticks.Yesterday's ref at Burnley certainly needed something!

@GrannyPie congratulations, you deserve all the rewards life can bestow on somebody for putting up with his sheepness for so long

And to think I welcomed you back @PTID1862. Keep 'em coming cheeky.

Yesterday got my reign as  MoM off to a very bad start. @super_ram says It must get better and I've got to rally the troops for both Notts and Derby.-if only I could.Should I threaten our players with my walking sticks If I thought it would make a difference I would. I hope this month isn't going to be all doom and gloom.

There's no such thing as bad starts, I have been busy but it's a group effort and we'll be fine.

Don't panic, just post! ;)

Archived