Supporter+

It's shrove Tuesay has anyone had pancakes today then? Our Grandson George was adamant that he didn't like them but we persuaded him to try one of his Granny's and he has now decided they are "cool" and he loves them. We put orange juice and brown sugar on ours.

It's funny how kids get it in their heads they don't like something. Last week our other Grandson said he didn't want a banana split because he didn't like them, so Mrs. H. made one for herself, split a banana put squirty cream down the middle and strawberries on top, it looked great. She put it under his nose and asked him if he was sure he didn't want one and he changed his mind and wolfed it down. :lol:

I made several for us, I find making 'em quite fun and I'm quite the perfecttionist when it comes to them.

Ellie isn't really that keen on them, Jake could eat them for England and Ava, well she likes them small and cut up into pieces but we had fun doing them as a family. I bet George had a fab time!

Well Joe pretty much answered it for me. The kids have either orange juice from a cut up orange with a slight bit of sugar or with strawberry and chocolate sauce. Joe will answer for himself. I have tried different things but always go back to having lemon juice, freshly squeezed orange juice with the orange bits too with abit of sugar. I kind of make them near enough swimming in the juice :lol:

Happy Pancake day 

We have pancakes as a Staple Breakfast here in Canada, But there's always something special bout today. I'm the best tosser this side of the pond ;)  

Maple Syrup is the only thing that can go on Pancakes. 

Perhaps for Crimbo i'll send you some  

Yes Jake sure likes his pancakes but Ellie is always asking for cereals.Ava would have chocolate anytime if we let her and Harry's favourites change daily(by the minute sometimes)

Archived