kasper schmeichal to play against england

i think he will do well against England  but the fact he is a player from the  championship will go against hIm because the England team mostly play in the perm league. But i think he will give a good account of himself and do well. Proving the fact he belongs in the premiership in the future. good luck  to a notts county legend in my opinion  

I think it will be a test for Kasper, something which will help his career and hopefully cement the position for Denmark. If he does well, no doubt it will attract some clubs to his attention. I don't see him playing in the Premiership, I see a German team or perhaps French coming in for him and he would probably enhance his career more if he did so.

as much as i agree with you joe i think the perm will be his goal as his dad was a legend in the perm I'm sure he will want to achieve this. If he dose i don't think it will be the top four it will be a newly promoted team such as the foxes or another team but from what I've read if the foxes go up he may may not be as he only has a few months left on his contract. Heres to him going up to the perm as he deserves this.

I liked Kasper, i was upset when he left us. i have his signature and a signed top, i didnt watch the game but dad did  tell me we won by one goal.

You liked Stuart Nelson but you never go on about how he keeps Gillingham in games! LOL

Archived