England v Denmark

super_ram

Live on ITV tonight- KO 8.00pm. First of 4 friendlies in the lead up to this years World cup finals.

Also tonight- Live on BT sports1- England v Wales U21 live from Pride Park,sorry, The ipro Stadium-KO 6.00pm.I understand @BradtheMiller will be attending this one.'m looking forward to both games.

Interesting game and as @cotton13's mentioned Kasper might feature. See Here

I might give the game a watch, I'll see what I am up to. I'm playing catch up but England should beat Denmark fairly comfortably. Having said that, England are England and just like Notts they do like to make things hard!

I turned it off, I just found it very difficult to watch or be interested in.

Jake's watching a movie though, so I decided to keep him company and watch it with him. The football's okay at times but we're not clinical at all and it's just so slow! When the whisle blows, I don't think anyone will really be bothered by the outcome. @super_ram what are your thoughts?

To say it was a friendly just about sums it up. England were hardly ever bothered and Schmeichel made some good stops. I wish that a player would make a direct run for goal sometimes and quicken the passing too.England really made hard work of it in my opinion.

Archived