England U21 1 Wales U21 0

Poor game to be honest, but a strong England side managed to overcome a spirited Welsh side at Pride Park tonight in front of over 13,000. England looked particularly strong in Midfield with Southampton's Ward-Prouse in the holding role, & Palace's Ince & Redmond of Norwich bombing forward. Nice experience watching an international game, even stood chatting to two Notts fans who growled at me (in a friendly manner) because of last weekend.

England;

Butland (Stoke)

Robinson (Liverpool)

Jenkinson (Arsenal)

Stones (Everton)

Chalobah (Chelsea)

Redmond (Norwich)

Ward-Prouse (Southampton)

Ince (Palace)

Morrison (West Ham)

Carroll (Spurs)

Berahino (WBA)

Subs who came on;

Ings (Burnley)

Hughes (Derby)

Moore (Leicester)

I know some of these players are on loan, but i've put their parent clubs!!!

wtx4ra.jpg

2nk2mw2.jpg

w7ii2w.jpg

3586zvb.jpg

We missed out big time with Tom. 

you could hear & see that he was a different class. Pity he's the offspring of a EXPLETIVE........ 

I Miss football so much, it's just not the same over here. Pictures look Fab.

Hope you enjoyed :D 

We missed out big time with Tom. 

you could hear & see that he was a different class. Pity he's the offspring of a EXPLETIVE........ 

I Miss football so much, it's just not the same over here. Pictures look Fab.

Hope you enjoyed :D

You do have better hockey though and many more fights than us, I haven't seen the Panthers but @Joe Jones is talking about a PoN visit there.

England really don't perform for friendlies.

Poor game to be honest, but a strong England side managed to overcome a spirited Welsh side at Pride Park tonight in front of over 13,000. England looked particularly strong in Midfield with Southampton's Ward-Prouse in the holding role, & Palace's Ince & Redmond of Norwich bombing forward. Nice experience watching an international game, even stood chatting to two Notts fans who growled at me (in a friendly manner) because of last weekend.

England;

Butland (Stoke)

Robinson (Liverpool)

Jenkinson (Arsenal)

Stones (Everton)

Chalobah (Chelsea)

Redmond (Norwich)

Ward-Prouse (Southampton)

Ince (Palace)

Morrison (West Ham)

Carroll (Spurs)

Berahino (WBA)

Subs who came on;

Ings (Burnley)

Hughes (Derby)

Moore (Leicester)

I know some of these players are on loan, but i've put their parent clubs!!!

wtx4ra.jpg

2nk2mw2.jpg

w7ii2w.jpg

3586zvb.jpg

Nice photos Ian.I hope you enjoyed your visit to The ipro even if it wasn't a great match.

how much are u21 tickets? i might go myself sometime.

im surprised to see pride park so empty, surely more interest would be their for the game? i hope you enjoyed it bradthemiller, the photos look ace!

I think the tickets were £10 and £5 concession-@BradtheMiller may be able to answer.

This may answer your point about the attendace @liampie

England v Wales U21 game: FA defends rush-hour timing of match

how much are u21 tickets? i might go myself sometime.

im surprised to see pride park so empty, surely more interest would be their for the game? i hope you enjoyed it bradthemiller, the photos look ace!

Adult tickets £10, concessions £5 last night, & return train ticket £11.10, so a cheap, enjoyable night out

A lot of people can't make it for a 6pm kick off and the senior England side played later the same night.

See the links on my earlier post above @liampie and @notts-joe.

28000+ for previous u21's-the highest gates  of all u21 games that season.

A lot of people can't make it for a 6pm kick off and the senior England side played later the same night.

See the links on my earlier post above @liampie and @notts-joe.

28000+ for previous u21's-the highest gates  of all u21 games that season.

It does seem quite poor, I am sure local people to the midlands could have made it. I blame Ipro stadium lol

It does seem quite poor, I am sure local people to the midlands could have made it. I blame Ipro stadium lol

Ha Ha @lambleypie. :censored:

Archived