Hi from Italy

LeoIM

Hello to all magpies, I'm a 42 years old Juventus and Notts county fan from Italy, I hope to know many friends here, my dream? I'd like to come at Meadow Lane in the future!!!!

Hello @LeoIM,

A warm welcome to you buddy! We have a few Italian friends here, along with the @Italian Magpies and it's really nice. The connection between our two clubs is special, however more so is the bridge between us fans. I hope to see you around here, plus don't be put off posting about Juventus! You would be surprised by how much interest their is and we would actually appreciate it.

You will make friends quickly here I am sure, if you do plan to come over. Let me know, I'd love to meet up and you will be warmly welcomed around Meadow Lane I assure you.

COYP!

Welcome to PON. Glad to see the links with Juve are still current. I still think we could do more as a pair together. In fact maybe you could mention it to the Juve management team and they could send us a few (maybe 11) players over for a bit of English experience.

All in the name of a cultural exchange you understand. Nothing to do with us basically being rubbish!

Welcome @LeoIM.Hope you enjoy your time with us. :thumbsup:

Hello to all magpies, I'm a 42 years old Juventus and Notts county fan from Italy, I hope to know many friends here, my dream? I'd like to come at Meadow Lane in the future!!!!

hello, nice to see another juve/notts fan on here. please do join in, i am sure you will like the site. yp!

Ciao, benvenuto!

Stiamo organizzando un viaggio a Nottingham per il 12 Aprile: Notts County-Port Vale. Nei prossimi giorni troverai tutte le info su italianmagpies.com

//

Hi, welcome!

We're planning a trip to Nottingham for the 12th of April: Notts-Vale. In the next days you'll find some infos on italianmagpies.com

Archived