Fuming Wolves Fan

Chris

So, a Wolves fan took to twitter after receiving this shirt. He purchased it for £12 (on sale) and there's a small mistake on it, obviously anyone who purchases something would be annoyed unless the fault was highlighted before hand.

article-2575065-1C16D1E700000578-284_634

Spotted the problem?

The Wolves fan tweeted "my new shirt just delivered.....can you see the error? Is this why theyre (sic) 12quid at moment? S***e" and the club responded by sending him a letter. Now, I noticed this on @Dan's FB wall. LOL

article-2575065-1C16C0D800000578-573_634

If you're going to mess up, you might aswell take the sting out of it by turning it into a joke. Quite risky because it could have backfired! Yet so funny!!! LOL :lol:

that would so piss you off but very funny, nice that they offered him a chance to meet the players. they could have just sent him the ticket, its a good touch by the club!

Oh it would me, I'm not sure I would take to Twitter to declare my frustration. I would probably take it back like a normal person, though if it was the same on all the shirts. It would explain why they're so cheap! I wouldn't mind if I knew before hand.

The gesture by Wolves was very nice!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

That will teach him to complain about a bargain!

Haha!! It might tempt more out of the woodwork though.

I was not expecting that! Who says football is all serious! lol

Football still provides a funny side, it just depends if you look up or down! ;)

Archived