Hamstring Injuries!

Now i know how footballers feel when they tear a muscle in their Hamstrings. 

Last Saturday i Was playing with my step kids, and must have stretched or moved the wrong way, Then this almighty pain went up to my bum.

I still today 3 day's later i Can't sit down comfortably. And can hardly walk, I go for an ultra sound tomorrow,

Anyone else suffer a Hamstring Injury and how long till i can walk fairly pain free? 

I've pulled my hamstring, never torn it or anything like that. It's quite common when you don't warm up actually :(

I've dislocated my shoulder, broken my arm, I've dislocated my knee numerous times (more than I'd like to recall). It's no joy whatever you do, I'd strongly encourage you all to avoid dislocation because they're horrible! Mind you tearing muscles will be just as bad!

@william1984 did some muscle injuries I believe.

The only thing i've done it burnt my arm and had it in plaster, so no. I can't imagine how much it hurts... especially as you wasn't expecting it. In time i'm sure it will get better.

Plus you've bitten through your lip, playing jump over one of those silly bollards. That's got to hurt!

I've forgotten about breaking my nose (came off a bike) and I've cut off a corner of my finger. One sides slightly smaller than the other and it still hurts if I press on something, which shows you the joy of nerves.

Plus you've bitten through your lip, playing jump over one of those silly bollards. That's got to hurt!

I've forgotten about breaking my nose (came off a bike) and I've cut off a corner of my finger. One sides slightly smaller than the other and it still hurts if I press on something, which shows you the joy of nerves.

And don't forget when Cheeky sliced through her hand with a can and passed out!

very interesting inury thread.... i forgot about those 2 things i did even though i still have both scars lol I'm sure some of us also have things we've done as kids and don't remember them. I hope your injury gets better soon.

i've been given 1 week at home from the Doc. so i'll be working from home. listening to the game tonight 

(For the first time in over a week; Thanks Joe :( ) ha ha ha. 

COYP 

Good luck with your recovery @Canadian.Do you have  to go back and see the doc again?

Now i know how footballers feel when they tear a muscle in their Hamstrings. 

Last Saturday i Was playing with my step kids, and must have stretched or moved the wrong way, Then this almighty pain went up to my bum.

I still today 3 day's later i Can't sit down comfortably. And can hardly walk, I go for an ultra sound tomorrow,

Anyone else suffer a Hamstring Injury and how long till i can walk fairly pain free? 

I'm really surprised nobody has taken the mick yet! Is nobody going to mention the fact he pulled it when he went past all the kids, beat the goalie (the two jumpers to be fair) then slid into the corner flag to celebrate his match winning performance?

:lol:  :lol:

In all seriousness C, I hope you feel better soon and are ready to return to first team duties quickly.

I've broken my wrist,fractured my cheek bone,collar bone and had broken ribs. The cartilages in my knees used to 'pop' when I was younger and sportier as well as sprains and strains. Now I just have 'old age' aches and pains, thats something for you to look forward to @Canadian. Hope you're on the mend. :thumbsup:

I've broken my wrist,fractured my cheek bone,collar bone and had broken ribs. The cartilages in my knees used to 'pop' when I was younger and sportier as well as sprains and strains. Now I just have 'old age' aches and pains, thats something for you to look forward to @Canadian. Hope you're on the mend. :thumbsup:

Remind which of these injuries were caused by riding into a statue on a paper round?

Remind which of these injuries were caused by riding into a statue on a paper round?

You've got things mixed up as usual. :rolleyes: I don't know where you got the paper round bit from but once when I was 15 or 16 I went ahead of my mates to book a tennis court on Alfreton Welfare ground. When I turned off the road,just past  the Alma Street entrance to Alfreton Towns ground,the bike wheel hit a stone and I went ar*e over elbow  head first onto the memorial statue. I just knocked myself dizzy and had a few grazes and bruises The statue wasn't damaged.

Yes sorry Granny, 

I'm able to walk again with a limp, Just about sit down completely (on both bum cheeks ;) ) . Still Can't Bend over to tie my shoe laces, VERY painful 

Swelling now, moving down the leg as i get back to normal. I'm a Very Active person and don't sit down very often, i even have my Desk raised at work, so i can stand. 

I'm hoping within 4-6 weeks i'll be back to somewhat normality lol

Yes sorry Granny, 

I'm able to walk again with a limp, Just about sit down completely (on both bum cheeks ;) ) . Still Can't Bend over to tie my shoe laces, VERY painful 

Swelling now, moving down the leg as i get back to normal. I'm a Very Active person and don't sit down very often, i even have my Desk raised at work, so i can stand. 

Glad you're getting back to normal @Canadian.

Good news @Canadian.Light training soon?

Yes sorry Granny,

What's the latest, are you good now? Get better soon.

Archived