My Vintage Car Collection

4everapie

I've seen some of these before in person, though I am not sure where. It might have been around Meadow Lane or on an event. Very nice collection! You must be very proud to have 'em, I am sure not many are out there in such good condition.

Thanks for sharing buddy!

All apart from the Arctic lorry, was a limited edition and only 288 of each was made. All these are number 3, and a certificate of authenticity with each. I used to do security in the club shop, when Keith Worthington and his wife ran it. So they had 1 and 2 and me no 3. It's the first time they've been out of the box to do these photos.

They're great.Thanks for sharing @4everapie.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.