Goals Scored: 10
Goals Conceded: 12

Notts County: WLLLDL
Goals Scored: 6
Goals Conceded: 14

Last Time We Met
Saturday 21st September 2013

Notts County 2-0 Tranmere Rovers
Goal Scorer(s) - Labadie (7 min) and Haber (79 min).

Notts County: Bialkowski, Dumbuya, Sheehan, Liddle, Leacock, Labadie, Fotheringham, Boucaud, Grealish, McGregor, Haynes.
Used Subs: Bell (64) Haber (65) and Tempest (84).

Tranmere Rovers: Fon Williams, Horwood, Goodison, Hateley, Dugdale, Thompson, Rowe, Atkinson, Power, Lowe, Akpa-Akpro.
Used Subs: Bell-Baggie (55) and Stockton (56). 

http://www.prideofnottingham.co.uk/home/news/the-match-officials-r270' target='_blank'>Match Officials » - http://prideofnottingham.co.uk/community/topic/1401-tranmere-rovers-a-will-you-be-attending/' target='_blank'>Attendance Thread » - http://www.prideofnottingham.co.uk/home/previews/stat-attack-tranmere-rovers-v-notts-county-r272' target='_blank'>Match Preview »

As Canadian said... the team are not upto the standard they should be... which puts doubts on the rest of the season. I am hoping we can get out of this mess and get out of religation, but i'm not expecting it to be easy at all.

I hope we can get a win out of this game, but its if the team can focus and actually try their best and not let silly mistakes dominate the game.

I think Rotherham confirmed our status for next year, however the ability to pick up a point gave some hope and as I am often told by a few people. If we win these next few games, which should be a real possibility it could be looking a lot different.

Tranmere Rovers are a side we can beat, it depends if we choose to cross the ball into the area all the time and if our players decide to break them down by playing through the park. I don't understand why we put the ball back into the flanks, especially when we've scored more from shooting at the target. Callum McGregor doesn't seem to push for a chance to shoot anymore!

League Two wouldn't be all that bad, I just wished the players would show some sort of desire in wanting to remain a League One team.

Supporter+

If this were at the Lane, I'd be confident of victory, but our away form is woeful so I'm less hopeful. A point wouldn't be bad, but all 3 are badly required. 

we should and i hope win.

tranmere was given a way into our home encounter, the defending still has not been sorted but i am confident that the lads can get the points here. i think they will struggle with tyson hes very fast!

i think the score will 2-1.

Supporter+

The result won't matter really, in my opinion we are already down, start planning for next season guys.

Notts are walking the plank now.Every point lost brings the drop closer.

This game is more important than ever now with the 3-1 loss to the  mk dons it now means another loss puts us in the bottom 3 and deep in the mess.

The next three games are winner able trammeire on saturday i hope we win as we won the reserve fixture 3-1 if bart is on form like tuesday night and tysons form continues and also mcgreggor continues i think we should get a win.

The back four how ever mass improvement required if they do i think it will be a county win.

So here is to three points on saturday

coyp 

The result won't matter really, in my opinion we are already down, start planning for next season guys.

Well it will but I agree that it's now a season to write off, now this could change and our words haunted but really Derry needs to rebuild. I'm looking forward to seeing a squad all worthy and capable of playing regularly based on form.

At what point do we get pushed off by a sharp blade? Resistance is a funny word.

This game is more important than ever now with the 3-1 loss to the  mk dons it now means another loss puts us in the bottom 3 and deep in the mess.

The next three games are winner able trammeire on saturday i hope we win as we won the reserve fixture 3-1 if bart is on form like tuesday night and tysons form continues and also mcgreggor continues i think we should get a win.

The back four how ever mass improvement required if they do i think it will be a county win.

So here is to three points on saturday

coyp 

Both McGregor and Grealish have been a little quiet, it's weird how both don't really run with the ball like we have seen them. I suspect this is down to confidence or perhaps instructions but really, they're when doing it regularly unstopped at this level. We just haven't seen it much, hopefully we will at Tranmere. Just think if we win and the results go our way! :unsure:

tranmere will be up for this, i hope the fans who travel make a lot of noise and encourage the players.

we can get something from them. i think they will struggle with tyson, grealish if he runs and jcr.

They will struggle with pace in my opinion, very prone to making mistakes when they are bombarded but they do have capable players to do this to us. We haven't really seen the defence settle!

I wonder if Hollis will be starting? How do other people feel about this as a possibility??

Must win or....League2  :cry:

Its league 2 now, can we have a couple of your players? any will do but I wont say no to tavez! ;)

I dont expect anything here, i think the players have given up and even if we do manage to get 3 points it will not be enough. We have to face up to the fact we will be playing a division lower next season but whatever points we can salvage may give us some sort of respect. Terrible season really!

super_ram, on 12 Mar 2014 - 2:33 PM, said:snapback.png

At what point do we get pushed off by a sharp blade? Resistance is a funny word.

3 points on Saturday and other results in Notts favour and the sharp blade doesn't prod so hard.. It's not insurmountable but the odds are stacked very heavily against Notts.Miracles do happen though!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Supporter+

Last chance saloon Pies..........3-1 Notts

I love your optimism Brad you obviously haven't seen a lot of Notts lately! I am hoping for a win but I don't think it will affect our season if we do because we have too much to do to stay up.

We must be due a win.................. Sometime, surely?

My eternal optimism has been drained this season - but, if Tyson & Spencer play up front, we have a chance. We have to go for this, a win or bust IMO, no prisoners!

Last throw of the dice for my money, anything but the win and we are down, full stop.

Archived