Here's a list of Community Bloggers;

PTID1862's Blog - Link Here
weymouthPIE's Blog - Link Here
notts-joe's Blog - Link Here
super_pie's Blog - Link Here
Super_Danny_Allsopp's Blog - Link Here
TonyHateley's Blog - Link Here
scottpie's Blog - Link Here

All blogs can be promoted and shared with permission of the respective author. If you wouldn't like your blogs to highlighted or promoted for whatever reason, please PM notts-joe.

We actively encourage the community to continue blogging, it's died a slow death but when there was content - It was genuinely enjoyable and encouraging to see. All community members can open a blog, there's not much to it and it's quite flexible. We're happy for you to write anything, just please keep it child/family friendly.

This is a community driven project much like the site, we aim to add extra content to the site and appeal further to the interest of our fan site by writing regularly about football in general. The majority here might find this useful but hopefully all will enjoy it, especially those who give the blogging section a read.

Don't forget to subscribe/follow the areas which matter to you.

If you're interested in writing for this blog series, please contact notts-joe via PM.

Unfortunately the previous discussion appears to have been lost. 

• Like 2

C'mon folks let's be having you!

The community blog is basically a trial but we hope not just our own fans but opposition residents also join in. If you have time I would appreciate your time in reading the first entry of the community blog, the links above this post. :)

• Like 2

Well you've aroused my curiosity now @liampie.I hope you do decide to write a blog.as my missus says- go for it. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Supporter+

Go on @liampie I'll read it with interest.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@PTID1862 I'm so going to old you to this.

Joe how the hell have you set your phones language setting to Nottingham? 

I know through various conversations that you are in-fact quite literate so I have come to the conclusion that you, by hook or by crook, have set your phones writing language to Nottingham and I want to know how the feck you have done this!

• Like 1

Joe how the hell have you set your phones language setting to Nottingham? 

I know through various conversations that you are in-fact quite literate so I have come to the conclusion that you, by hook or by crook, have set your phones writing language to Nottingham and I want to know how the feck you have done this!

Do you mean my postbit info? Where it says 'Nottingham' and @tonyhateley's says 'always a way' ;)

If not I don't follow.

• Like 1

I just need to remind folks that you now have the ability to prevent certain groups (i.e guests) from viewing your blogs, this allows me to know who you want to see your entries and of course allows you to keep your views in-house.

It's to the right hand side when you write your blog.

Either select or CTRL and click the selected groups to select groups within different orders.

Thanks

• Like 2

2 excellent blogs.Thanks PTID1862 & Super_Danny_Allsopp

Yes folks,if you've not read them yet I recommend you go and have a look.2 brilliant blogs.Thanks @PTID1862 & @Super_Danny_Allsopp.

• Like 1