December Stats

Every 3 months I'll post a thread update exactly like this, so the community and visitors can see exactly how we are doing in terms of progressing. We're a very small fish, in a great big pond and the site will no doubt have to win over people as they visit but this comes with becoming established. I'm very happy with how it's going :)

Our Monthly Visits (December)

monthly%20visit.png

People Visits (Detailed)

people%20visits.png

Territory (How well we are doing within our real community)

territory.png

Page Views (Detailed)

page%20views.png

I find these pretty interesting myself, within communities I have been apart this is something I look forward to seeing. (Very rarely done however)

Thoughts?

Its great to see how the site is progressing. Hopefully we will get many more new members for us to have more discussion and banter with.

I have to say though this is a much better site than some where you cannot even pass comment NCFC without getting your head bit off....Al ittle bit of honest critisism is needed every once in a while!

Nice to see the stats, as i know people come on but having people join and return is a big improvement, as the community grows it will be great to see the stats too.

Alot of visits for such a short time, especially around a busy time of year.

Supporter+

Lets hope that graph keeps going up, congratulations on an excellent site.

A very nice and interesting addition to the site.It shows you are progressing nicely.

Thank you for the kind comments and support.

This is all very promising, which shows PoN is going in the right direction. Myself and Cheeky appreciate every effort in bringing a unique site, any help with word of mouth and other methods would always help us greatly too. I'll be heading out to promote flyers again, even though we don't have a game until the 12th. (seems too far away)

• 1 month later...

Archived