DIVING!

Canadian

I agree.

It happened a couple of times in our game yesterday and they were very obvious. One of Tranmere's players couldn't get the better of I think it was Hollis, he managed to go as far as inside the penalty box (which by this time we had the ball to clear) and then without a moments notice he went to ground claiming a pen. This was in the second half, I'm not sure the ref even booked him.

JCR was being manhandled and had his shirt pulled (quite badly). He tapped the ball for a run, their player let go of him slightly and then JCR flopped like a rabbit.

It was a foul but no way on earth was it not a dive, however without sticking up for him. His was down to frustration, it's still cheating and I don't like seeing it. My mind even recalls Grealish doing it when we had a good chance of scoring, I think he got a lot of stick for that.

Though if the score was based on diving, Tranmere would have still won convincingly!

There is sooooo much you can do.

If the FA think the Goal-line Technology is practical for our "Modern Game", & Future Punishment for Fouls missed in the game can be retrospective. 

Why not have the same for Diving. Look at the Evidence and punish accordingly. 

There is sooooo much you can do.

If the FA think the Goal-line Technology is practical for our "Modern Game", & Future Punishment for Fouls missed in the game can be retrospective. 

Why not have the same for Diving. Look at the Evidence and punish accordingly. 

I personally think the fourth official should relay his thoughts, which he can take at his own length of time (watch replays etc) and then instruct the referee on the decision. If a player dives they should see the colour red in my honest opinion!

Yet this should only happen if it's clear and 100% sure.

We don't need more Derby County type incidents. Interesting read here

Ps. I would love someone to slap Joey Barton about a bit.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-s-Chris-Martin-says-m-diver/story-20812742-detail/story.html

Some players go down far too easily but then again there's a lot of shirt pulling etc that goes unpunished. It is very difficult for a referee to make an instant decision but he does have 2 assistants and the 4th official. Some players don't help at all.

OOOOO, Now you've got me going!! :) 

How long did it take us sitting on our arses to figure out it was a dive. I'm in Bloody Canada and i saw it about 10- 15 seconds after the Whistle. 

How's about 10 - 15 seconds to check and see? (This is in very Important Decisions)  If there is contact on the replay then  give it.  If No contact like today, Give a Goal Kick/Free Kick, then I'd throw the book at the players Diving. They know what they are doing,

CHEATS!!!  

OOOOO, Now you've got me going!! :)

How long did it take us sitting on our arses to figure out it was a dive. I'm in Bloody Canada and i saw it about 10- 15 seconds after the Whistle.

How's about 10 - 15 seconds to check and see? (This is in very Important Decisions) If there is contact on the replay then give it. If No contact like today, Give a Goal Kick/Free Kick, then I'd throw the book at the players Diving. They know what they are doing,

CHEATS!!!

I do believe video replays would add a "fun" element and rule out mistakes. A lot of players would need to be careful but at least it should improve.

For me Cricket and Rugby are perfect to learn from.

Makes me ******* sick, it's cheating Period. 

Glad Gerrard Missed it. 

Couldn't have said it better myself. Really does ruin the game, and there needs to be retrospective punishments

Archived