Rams young player awards

GrannyPie

Whoo,my missus is on the ball today. I just hope we can hang on to our good young players. Nerves for Saturday building up already.

Will Hughes is a very good young player, derby's done well to keep him and I think it will pay off. Yet next season or perhaps in a couple of years, he will move onto a bigger club. Derby will/should get a good figure for him!

Well done to the young pair!

talented players! derby do well to bring in the talent they have. :)

Wouldn't it be great if Notts could bring some good young talent through.

Wouldn't it be great if Notts could bring some good young talent through.

We'd have to play 'em, stick by 'em and mentor 'em.

I felt bad for Tempest re Tranmere for this reason. He had a lot of negative flack thrown his way for basic errors, though he filled in centre midfield (which isn't his normal position) and it was a big game for the lad.

Still Tempest, Hollis, Waite, Thompson, Dixon etc are all players I think we can see more of.

Archived