PoN Diary (17/03/2014)

I'm off now to have physio, I would have been going to school with Jake and doing an after class 'Father & Son' bonding thing but they've cancelled it. I think it's because not many fathers are able or interested in doing it, though it seems a shame because it would be a nice way for the children to make friends and for parents to bond/see how they're in a school environment.

When I get back I will be updating a few things.

Then I will go through my list of things to do, hopefully unwind and watch a movie.

What about you? What are/have you been doing? Let us know, if you read this please do share your day with us.

Having tests at my pre op examination. At blood taking my ticket was 182. Next ticket to be called was 127. 40 mins later it came up 182 go to bay 1.

I hate the ticket system, it's horrible. You get the feeling you're a piece of meat or in a supermarket waiting to purchase spam or something like that. Thankfully the only experience I have with it is when I first went after doing my knee. :(

Hope you get the all clear and things are on the up buddy.

Supporter+

I'm off now to have physio, I would have been going to school with Jake and doing an after class 'Father & Son' bonding thing but they've cancelled it. I think it's because not many fathers are able or interested in doing it, though it seems a shame because it would be a nice way for the children to make friends and for parents to bond/see how they're in a school environment.

I don't think you need any lessons in father/son bonding you seem to do pretty well already @notts-joe.

Supporter+

hope your both doing well. :)

i was at work, i had to do overtime because two people had not turned up and instead of asking if i mind i was told i would have to do it because im new!! its a job at least.

That seems to be how things are these days, you are expected to be grateful to have a job so employers can walk all over you. At least it's extra dosh in your pocket @liampie

If there's a good union at your workplace(and there should be) join it @liampie and speak to your union rep if you have any real(and I mean REAL)complaints)It shouldn't cost much to join.. If you're ok with doing the overtime then get as much as you feel happy with but don't let them take you for granted.The extra money always comes in handy. Good luck. :thumbsup:

That seems to be how things are these days, you are expected to be grateful to have a job so employers can walk all over you. At least it's extra dosh in your pocket @liampie

yeah, extra money and i dont really mind that much. i do hate seeing my name go up on the overtime board tho, at least ask me.

If there's a good union at your workplace(and there should be) join it @liampie and speak to your union rep if you have any real(and I mean REAL)complaints)It shouldn't cost much to join.. If you're ok with doing the overtime then get as much as you feel happy with but don't let them take you for granted.The extra money always comes in handy. Good luck. :thumbsup:

no union to my knowledge, i will try to find our for sure. 

yeah, extra money and i dont really mind that much. i do hate seeing my name go up on the overtime board tho, at least ask me.

no union to my knowledge, i will try to find our for sure. 

You have a legal right to be a union member,even if there is no union representative employee at your workplace.

Archived