What's going on.

super_ram

All those jokes we made about this at the time!

The 'caption' this contest we had with the image, how it seems to come together. I doubt anything will come from this, it will only be confirmed after and then the Qatar will be fined or something daft. They'll never remove the World Cup! Sadly, I don't think that would be worth it, considering the deaths which have come from the decision in terms of forced work etc.

This keeps getting worse!

old news @super_ram we already knew about this, this just sort of highlights it. no way would the world cup have been hosted their without money or bribes.

Yes,@liampie,I know its old news but its news that wont go away and just shows the level of corruption there is in football.

I sometimes wonder how other nations view FIFA and Seb Blatter.  He has unanimous disapproval from England (Well I haven't spoken to anyone who thinks he should be in charge), but some people somewhere must think he is right for the job?

septic Blabber is the worst thing to happen to football. Always on the take, has his own pet projects and never seems to do anything substantial. The World Cup bid was obviously fixed at the time, but as Joe said, it'll go ahead then afterwards they'll have a petty investigation and fine them, costing nothing compared to what they've made, as usual.

I sometimes wonder how other nations view FIFA and Seb Blatter. He has unanimous disapproval from England (Well I haven't spoken to anyone who thinks he should be in charge), but some people somewhere must think he is right for the job?

In house power, you don't need to rate or like them.

I sometimes wonder how other nations view FIFA and Seb Blatter.  He has unanimous disapproval from England (Well I haven't spoken to anyone who thinks he should be in charge), but some people somewhere must think he is right for the job?

African, Asian and the Caribbean nations to start off with. FIFA (not necessarily Blatter, but he gets the credit of course being the head) have invested an awful lot outside Europe and South America both for good reasons (spreading the sport) and also to garner votes. The rest of the world did feel very shut out by the perceived European control of everything.

the feeling in England is worse than most other European countries, because our media portray everything as him deliberately getting at us, which is only true some of the time. The FA and our media are very paranoid and ignorant, but also cowardly, because they don't publish the real dirt to avoid getting banned from tournaments. FIFA is actually a lot worse than most people realise!

Archived