Super Ram's V The Scum of the Earth

Canadian

Come on then Mr @super_ram. Let's Have your Run Down on this Specific Fixture. Also anyone else what to post you predictions would be great.

I think Derby will Destroy Florist this weekend, Play them off the park and Solidify a place in the playoffs, and Kick those out of the Playoff picture. 

Derby 3 - 0 Florist 

Rams form-DWDWWWLLDD and haven't scored in 4 matches

That lot's form-WWDWDLLLDDD.

Andy Reid is out for them for 3 weeks with......A TORN HAMSTRING  but Will Hughes is a possibility for us.

I'll comment further tomorrow.

Supporter+

Come on you Rams, I hope you give the tree huggers a good hiding. It'd be great if they dropped out of the play offs.

Come on you Rams, I hope you give the tree huggers a good hiding. It'd be great if they dropped out of the play offs.

They'v had a few injuries,but then again ,they've got a very big squad and have spent a fair bit of dosh. If they win on Saturday the red fans  who have been very quiet on the Derby sites will suddenly come out from under their stones but they will still be BELOW us in the league.

3 - 0 up but my nerves still haven't settled.

Deforestation complete!Bryson hatrick.(Steve Bloomer was the last Ram to  get a hat trick v losers way back in 1898)That lot completely outplayed..Mr super-ram is a very happy old man.

Rams 5- that lot 0.Billy on his way?That would be ironic!

Now come on Notts and really make my day. :thumbsup:

Come on then Mr @super_ram. Let's Have your Run Down on this Specific Fixture. Also anyone else what to post you predictions would be great.

I think Derby will Destroy Florist this weekend, Play them off the park and Solidify a place in the playoffs, and Kick those out of the Playoff picture. 

Derby 3 - 0 Florist 

Hats of to you @Canadian,I would still be happy with your score prediction.

Nottingham Forest Ladies 1 - 2 Derby County Ladies yesterday.

Rams 5 - 0 That lot.

As I said -deforestation.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIZ7HQ0Y4c

Thought I'd treat myself to this.

Deforestation complete!Bryson hatrick.(Steve Bloomer was the last Ram to  get a hat trick v losers way back in 1898)That lot completely outplayed..Mr super-ram is a very happy old man.

Rams 5- that lot 0.Billy on his way?That would be ironic!

Now come on Notts and really make my day. :thumbsup:

Many a true word is spoken in jest

Archived