Champions League 1/4 final draw

Dripsey3

Supporter+

Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid

Cracking tie. Both are going for the title in Spain. Both play good football.

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund

Chance for Madrid to exact revenge for the beating Dortmund gave them in the semis last year.

PSG vs Chelsea

Should be fascinating. Mourinho will play the PSG are favourites mind game.

Man Utd vs Bayern Munich

Moyes said Man Utd are capable of beating any sidein the competition. He just got drawn against the Champions, time to put his money where his mouth is.

It's a great draw for neutrals, fans of each team will no doubt be moaning.

Anyone highly confident that their team will win for sure boards delusional in my opinion. That said if I were to predict the winners i'd say first three home teams and then the away team.

Chelsea stand a good chance though.

Any of them could win,depends how they are on the day.even Man U.

Not doofmund

Question or statement?As I said,it depends on the day/night.Anything can happen in a cup match ,whether a 2 leg or just the one game.If someone gave me £1000 to place on one team and said I could keep the winnings I don't know where the bet would go.The one I don't fancy is Man U ,but who knows

Question or statement?As I said,it depends on the day/night.Anything can happen in a cup match ,whether a 2 leg or just the one game.If someone gave me £1000 to place on one team and said I could keep the winnings I don't know where the bet would go.The one I don't fancy is Man U ,but who knows

Statement. Invest your Grand on Real Madrid. You're safe with me, look at the prediction league...

• 3 weeks later...
Supporter+

Must say BVB were unlucky against Real, the value of an early goal should never be underestimated.

Real are rudderless without Ronaldo. He's their go to guy and when he isn't there, they look lost. If he isn't available for the semis, I don't see Real progressing. 

Real are rudderless without Ronaldo. He's their go to guy and when he isn't there, they look lost. If he isn't available for the semis, I don't see Real progressing. 

So which remaining team's in the best form? @Dripsey3 @ivansneck ?? I've only seen the select few games (earlier on) and only the results, however I still fancy Chelsea myself.

The draws this Friday right?

Supporter+

I fancy Chelsea now. I reckon Atletico Madrid are their biggest threat. 

Archived