Lifeline Quiz

I was/ then wasn't going but I managed to find a team I could join. Did anyone else here attend?

I forgot to write a status on FB, however I noticed a gentlemen sat in his car parked outside Meadow Lane as I went to the quiz. As I glanced past, he was our site on his phone! I felt really proud, it's the first time I've ever noticed someone random browsing. I have been randomly approached before, yet this was different and I don't know, it felt great!

Anyway, my team were sucker punched into the humiliation of being named the team to finish bottom, however the players table mainly consisting of players such as Tempest, Nangle and co actually finished bottom! Yet the whole night was ace!

We won the wooden spoon!

1150978_10153043825965961_698991933_n.jp

Next year I will be putting a team together and despite @super_ram's recent performance, I'd like him to join me. Most northern - London, Derby or Lincoln... Derby hey? No wonder I finished last. hehe ;)

I was/ then wasn't going but I managed to find a team I could join. Did anyone else here attend?

I forgot to write a status on FB, however I noticed a gentlemen sat in his car parked outside Meadow Lane as I went to the quiz. As I glanced past, he was our site on his phone! I felt really proud, it's the first time I've ever noticed someone random browsing. I have been randomly approached before, yet this was different and I don't know, it felt great!

Anyway, my team were sucker punched into the humiliation of being named the team to finish bottom, however the players table mainly consisting of players such as Tempest, Nangle and co actually finished bottom! Yet the whole night was ace!

We won the wooden spoon!

1150978_10153043825965961_698991933_n.jp

Next year I will be putting a team together and despite @super_ram's recent performance, I'd like him to join me. Most northern - London, Derby or Lincoln... Derby hey? No wonder I finished last. hehe ;)

And who thought JUSTIN Tolstoy was one answer even though I argued.

When there are only a few seconds to answer a question it's very easy to go wrong,especially when some questions are worded funny. Anyway it's having a go that matters and if you win that's a bonus.

And who thought JUSTIN Tolstoy was one answer even though I argued.

When there are only a few seconds to answer a question it's very easy to go wrong,especially when some questions are worded funny. Anyway it's having a go that matters and if you win that's a bonus.

Partly true, mostly untrue.

I did but I guessed, you can take the micky but at least I guessed. You argued after I pressed and we had 3 seconds, so there's an untruth.

Derby, derby, derby, derby!

Partly true, mostly untrue.

I did but I guessed, you can take the micky but at least I guessed. You argued after I pressed and we had 3 seconds, so there's an untruth.

Derby, derby, derby, derby!

I'll echo that-Derby,derby,derby,derby. :thumbsup: Come on you Rams ,chop them trees down to size!And come on you pies,there's still a glimmer of hope!

Archived