For you @Super_Ram

Supporter+

Managed to get free wifi in this pub, ordered a pint of Wadsworth Bishops Tipple and thought of you @super_ram.

image_zps81aca2e3.jpg

Yes I first sampled this ale well over 20 years ago in the Brunswick Inn at Derby before a Rams match.They used to have a lot of guest beers on offer and this is one we used to look out for. Have you been on your travels again  or was this a guest beer somewhere local?@tonyhateley

Yes I first sampled this ale well over 20 years ago in the Brunswick Inn at Derby before a Rams match.They used to have a lot of guest beers on offer and this is one we used to look out for. Have you been on your travels again  or was this a guest beer somewhere local?@tonyhateley

He's asking because he's now planning to go there! So you might want to provide full details, such as address and any contact details of this pub. LOL

I wish the Brunswick was closer, they had about a dozen real ales  on offer at any one time.Mind you it's probably changed now.

Supporter+

It would be a bit of a trek for you @super_ram, a lovely pub called The Three Magpies at Devizes in Wiltshire. Good name for a pub eh?

Great name and close to the brewery too.Are you camping again?.If you are I hope it's warm enough for you

Supporter+

A sharp frost last night but nice and cosy in the van.

Can we have a summary of your little break when you have internet access please.@tonyhateley.Granny and I always enjoy reading about your adventures.

Supporter+

Sampling Butcombe Brewery's selection at the moment @super_ram at a pub on the banks of the Severn in Bristol, I'll do a little blog for you and @GrannyPie about my recent travels if you really are interested in my boring life :-)

Sampling Butcombe Brewery's selection at the moment @super_ram at a pub on the banks of the Severn in Bristol, I'll do a little blog for you and @GrannyPie about my recent travels if you really are interested in my boring life :-)

Boring? Don't start that again. ;)

I'd enjoy reading the blog, as I am sure other community members would be.

We're both looking forward to your update . :thumbsup:

Supporter+

There you go Mr and Mrs @super_ram and anyone else who is interested, don't fall asleep while reading it

http://prideofnottingham.co.uk/community/blog/5/entry-64-a-week-in-our-motorhome-especially-for-super-ram/

Thanks from granny and me for taking the time to :thumbsup: write  this.I hope other members read and enjoy like we did.

Archived