Warnock back to Nottingham?

Feral Fox

Strong rumours now that krankie will either walk or be sacked in next week or so and replaced by our Neil. Bit of a come down for him after managing us!

what do you think. Bad move for him? Bad move for us regarding his obvious abilities and how highly he is regarded by us?

Hope so, but it does seem slightly unstable over the river at the mo.

They can't afford to sack Billy, they have income to collect and right now I would assume their chairman is thinking of ways to get around their overspending. For this reason, I can't see him going there! Warnock would want an higher wage and I agree with @liampie hehe :P

They probably want our Steve back or Nigel, and probably Jose but they wont get them!

They probably want our Steve back or Nigel, and probably Jose but they wont get them!

Their fans probably think their chairman could buy the league but he doesn't have two strikers to rub together! They've got cox and a defender up front, hardly prolific. LOL

The 'rumour' seems to be gathering pace guys. Remember you heard it here first. I knew I should have put money on it!

Nottingham Forest manager Billy Davies and staff miss training

Nottingham Forest manager Billy Davies and his staff have not reported for training at the Championship club.

BBC East Midlands Today say Davies's absence is the clearest indication yet the Scot will be fired by the club. 

It follows reports that Neil Warnock, the former Leeds United manager, met with Forest's owners on Sunday, and is in line to replace the 49-year-old. 

Davies's side lost 5-0 to rivals Derby on Saturday, leaving them outside the play-offs without a win in seven games.

The former Derby coach signed a contract extension at the City Ground in October 2013, eight months after joining the club for a second time.

Davies was first hired as Forest manager in December 2008. He was sacked and replaced by Steve McClaren in June 2011, before being reappointed in February last year.

McClaren, the former Middlesbrough and England manager, is now in charge at Derby.

They can't afford to sack Billy, they have income to collect and right now I would assume their chairman is thinking of ways to get around their overspending. For this reason, I can't see him going there! Warnock would want an higher wage and I agree with @liampie hehe :P

Always remember Hissing dwarf knows best! :devil:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

well it seems as though Neil has turned them down so far. He was 'interviewed' as such but has decided that somethings aren't right for him. Cash or chairman wanting a big hand in the club? Didn't Mick McCarthy say something similar?

Got to admit the situation is comical.
Just read someone mention di Canio!
the fun never ends.
Gary Brazil and Charlie Mac followed by Di Canio
wow
a dream come true for Notts fans everywhere.

It was good enough when they started mentioning Keithy Curly, but it seems to get better and better.
Peltier signed then not signed.
The list is endless.

I'm available,but you know which way I'd take them! :rollonfloorlaughing:

Archived