PoN injury crisis

What with @4everapie,@Canadian and @hissingdwarf and the usual flu/colds we can now add @notts_joe to the list. I've just had a phone call from Cheeky telling me that Joe has had to go to hospital for a X-ray after dislocating his 'good' knee.

Supporter+

Ouch! Give him my best wishes for a speedy recovery, we need our gaffer back on the touch line.

He will miss the game tomorrow, still waiting to have xray at kick off

Well after finally getting an ambulance (Cheeky was told I wasn't a priority for one since their was no visual bleeding), the paramedics was great, straight in and a brief 2 minute wait, into a cubical and straight onto an x-ray. About 5 minutes, very good service and after I had to wait ages in a que of beds. I won't moan, the lady next door to me had chest pains and she didn't see a doctor. This other lady had been waiting almost 2 hours! It's silly.

The thing that gets me, plenty of staff were waiting around and talking.

I'm afraid we won't be making play-offs this season but I'll be dammed if I'm going to let this stop me. Thanks everyone! :)

Hope you're fit for Saturday! Don't be too hard on Ellie!

I haven't, I gave her a kiss and a cuddle. She's not bothered, It's Jake who's concerned but I'm fine.

Perhaps we'd better explain that it was Ellie who caused this.

Perhaps we'd better explain that it was Ellie who caused this.

Why did you expect me to moan? I'm not angry or mad with her, it was an accident and there's no need to explain.

Thanks @hissingdwarf - I went back today to have a check up, I had to wait just aslong to been seen by a doctor. Who was very friendly but the visit wasn't helpful. I've been told unless I have an operation (which could cause complications) and in his opinion it's not worthwhile. I will be referred to physio and it's so 'life' problem which won't go away or really get 'better' but I can cope and work on making them as strong as possible.

Not the end of the world, I accepted this several months back and without sounding disrespectful. I am just glad to be able to walk, albeit on crutches but I should be off them within the month.

Supporter+

I'm fit as a fiddle. Just so you know ;)

Supporter+

Can you play one? If so, you'll have to manage us. :unsure::angel:

I'll give it a go! Although, I have applied for the F****t job........I reckon I'll get it as well..

Sorry folks, I've felt really unwell today. I've spent the majority of the day sleeping, hope to back tomorrow but I am going to rest up more. That's how bad I feel, as normally I still get on with things.

At this rate you'll be like me spending half of the day in bed on a laptop. 

Get well soon.

Hope the knee recovers, just a thought though, if that was the good one, and you are now layed up, who have you got doing the bedpans......

I'm doing it out the window towards my neighbours... :unsure::lol:

Seriously though, I am okay. Just walking a little slower and wobbly. If only it were my bad knee, I wouldn't be giving it hassle.

Archived