Vote For March MotM

Vote for the Member of the Month!  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Please cast your vote from the six availible members, who are in the running for the Member of the Month.

• 4everapie
    • upthepies
    • hissingdwarf
    • JC99
    • Cobby
    • Canadian

Please vote for March's Member of the Month!

This month nominations have been selected by @GrannyPie, keep in her good books by voting folks. You have 5 days to do so! :)

One Vote - Please choose who you feel is the most deserving, if you're in the running please vote for someone else and hopefully this will be fun for all involved! Voting ends on the 29th at 7:30pm, not long after the winner will be announced. It's been a struggling month for us, we've been injury hit and with Notts not doing so well - I would suspect quite a few fans are down.

Thank you to everyone for your contributions!

Please do vote as normal, let's see if we can beat 25 votes!! You Pies!

Thank you for the nomination again!

Good contributions from all which help keep this place going so well.

A great community.

As long as if I win again you don't expect me to do a victory lap as it might be a little difficult at the moment!

:thumbsup:

Joe asked me to nominate  6 members for the community to choose from for the member of the month.This proved to be a very,very difficult task.We have had great long term support from @weymouthPIE,,@tonyhateley,@liampie and my other half @super_ram as well as regular contributors  like @BradtheMiller,@sadlad and other opposition supporters. Add to this list @MuddyPatchPie, @lambleypie and so many more who make my selection so difficult a choice. There are so many great posters on this site for me to  consider and if I haven't mentioned you I apologise but please keep visiting us and posting.Every single members contribution is welcome and appreciated.

I must also make a special(only slightly biased)mention to @notts-joe for all the hard work he puts into this site and also K8 for her support.

Good luck everyone! :thumbsup:

This gets harder every month.Granny has mentioned a lot of members and I agree with her,there are so many more she could have added.I've made my decision.

Supporter+

I've voted now I've got on the lap top. I noticed you can't see the poll from a mobile which is a bit of a pain.

I have altered my vote as I voted for myself!!!!! ( Didn't realise until joe poked me and it clicked immediately. Thats what you get for voting first!)

Sorry Guys!!! moved it now so it goes to someone else. Especially as I cant do my victory lap!

Best of luck.

I have altered my vote as I voted for myself!!!!! ( Didn't realise until joe poked me and it clicked immediately. Thats what you get for voting first!)

Sorry Guys!!! moved it now so it goes to someone else. Especially as I cant do my victory lap!

Best of luck.

I didn't notice myself, though I have been checking. @cheeky~k8 noticed ;)

No probs, you still may do! I need to appeal to some members... It's a pen shoot out between cobby and Canadian :P

Best of luck.

You can vote for yourself? What?! Why did nobody tell me this? How do I change my vote?!  :thumbsup:  Only kidding of course, haha.

Archived