Ayup me ducks

Beefsteak

High all, my names Ian , Notts (Carlton) born and bred. I now live in Winsford Cheshire via 4 years running my own bar in Ibiza in the 90s, that was where I met my now wife (holiday romance went wrong, it carried on after she came home!!) We have 2 lovely kids, Charlotte aged 10 and Adam 7, and I'm glad to say my lad is a Notts fan !
  I went to Frank Wheldon Comp in Carlton leaving in 77.

My first Notts County match was against Brentford in around 1970. 0-0 draw, but that didn't put me off. My next match was a boxing day game against Cambridge Utd which we won 4-1 (IMMSC)
Anyway 'onwards and upwards' as they say

Ian

@Beefsteak Adam's the same age as @super_pie :)

Isn't it great going to watch Notts with your family, all whilst knowing they're fans like us and will be carrying the torch on one day for our families names. Black & White blood! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, welcome to the community. Please do join in when time permits :)

Thanks for the welcome chaps (And chapesses) 

I've yet to take my lad to game, as i don't get over that often myself, my wife's a nurse and has to work alternate weekends, unfortunately that has nearly always coincided with home fixtures.
I did have the chance to take him to Crewe (My local fixture) on Tuesday last but She Who Must Be Obeyed (Here after known as SWMBO) volunteered herself to cover for a colleague on a late shift!!!

He actually came home from school proclaiming he was a Liverpool fan (It's either that of Man U round here) Fortunately I was able to slap it out of him though !........ :angel:

Archived