Man U buy out? - Thoughts

Harrys_Mummy

So what do we all think of this one? I read this an was abit puzzled at first but I don't really know what to make of it.

See link Below:

- David Beckham and Class of '92 stars 'to front £2bn takeover of Manchester United bankrolled by Arab oil cash' 
  • - Manchester United stars said to be involved in multi-billion pound takeover
  • - The players may be used to front bid funded by oil-rich Qatari royal family
  • - Consortium are hoping to purchase 90% stake from club's US owners
  • - Joel and Avram Glazer are said to have lost interest in Manchester United
  • - But the club says it has not yet had any formal approach about a takeover

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2590555/David-Beckham-Class-92-stars-2bn-takeover-Manchester-United-bankrolled-Arab-oil-cash.html

To be honest, I couldn't care 2 hoots what the overpaid & overated prem teams do. Don't care who wins it, I only watch it cause I like football whoever is playing in whatever league. My wife reckons I would watch 2 dogs playing if they had a ball. Notts are the only team I am interested in. And don't jump up and like crazy when Im watching any other team. Ive seen Forest and County supporters doing this when Ive watched a match at the pub, what the hell is that all about. You cant support 2 teams can you. Perhaps it's just me.

Yo

To be honest, I couldn't care 2 hoots what the overpaid & overated prem teams do. Don't care who wins it, I only watch it cause I like football whoever is playing in whatever league. My wife reckons I would watch 2 dogs playing if they had a ball. Notts are the only team I am interested in. And don't jump up and like crazy when Im watching any other team. Ive seen Forest and County supporters doing this when Ive watched a match at the pub, what the hell is that all about. You cant support 2 teams can you. Perhaps it's just me.

You can only really support one team but you can have other teams that you may like to do well.If the Rams were to play Notts  I would be firmly behind Derby but I'm always checking to see how Notts are doing.If I'm watching a match on the telly,and I've said this before,it depends what teams are playing and If it affects Derby's league standing,or Notts.I always usually favour who are playing F*r*st or Leeds due to our history. Otherwise I'm Neutral ,unless I think there has been some injustice duriing the game. So perhaps that's just me too 4everapie. :thumbsup:

Archived