Greetings from the Penal Colonies

Shark

Hey all,

I'd never heard of your team or side until last month. Australia is a bloody long way away, you know, and well let's face it, we've only been taking notice of the cricket lately here in the colonies.

Then last month a bloke called Damian Irvine took up a job with your - now OUR - club. He saved my footy club over here. Keen to follow the happenings of the Magpies now he's on board.

welcome to PON shark. Hope you enjoy the site and find out lots of interesting info on Notts. Irvine is a needed signing for the backroom for the club. PR and commercial has been a weak point of the club for a while now so it's good to see a capable person taking the reigns.

Good luck to you, Irvine, and of course Notts. 

This means we'll be on the look out for Cronulla from now on. Has the scandal settled down yet?

Nah, the 'scandal' still has a way to play out. There's more than a few people who are hiding, very cowardly I might add, and doing everything they can to stall a transparent and fair resolution to the whole mess. Nobody wants cheats in any sport, and sadly I really believe we've still got a few hiding in our club. It'll be great to see it all finalised and then everyone can get on with enjoying the footy.

Hey,

I met Damien Irvine yesterday, great guy and very friendly. He's trying to bring our club to the fans, so he's introduced this thing called 'The Bench'. Anyways, It's nice to see someone take the plunge and decide to show interest in NCFC. I hope you enjoy the site!

Don't forget to let us know how the sports over there are going, especially the teams you support.

Hey all,

I'd never heard of your team or side until last month. Australia is a bloody long way away, you know, and well let's face it, we've only been taking notice of the cricket lately here in the colonies.

Then last month a bloke called Damian Irvine took up a job with your - now OUR - club. He saved my footy club over here. Keen to follow the happenings of the Magpies now he's on board.

You have joined the right place, join in and get stuck in when possible.

The more i do, the more i enjoy. Very good site here!

Nah, the 'scandal' still has a way to play out. There's more than a few people who are hiding, very cowardly I might add, and doing everything they can to stall a transparent and fair resolution to the whole mess. Nobody wants cheats in any sport, and sadly I really believe we've still got a few hiding in our club. It'll be great to see it all finalised and then everyone can get on with enjoying the footy.

Would take the pish about being nilled by the Knights, but as my beloved Bunnies did even worse...

G'day and welcome @Shark ,hope you enjoy your time with us. :thumbsup:

Cheers all.

Sharkies just notched up the first win of the season, a 37-6 drubbing of the NZ Warriors.

Typical of our boys to let in a late try, we had them at 37-0 only minutes from full time!

Archived