Member Of The Month (March 2014)

As always when it comes to naming our Member of the Month and of course the two Silver and Bronze MotM's, I would like to thank all those who have been apart of the community. Those who contribute, read, visit and share or content! Every 'Liddle' Helps and I appreciate all your hard work! Thank you.

This months been quite interesting, thankfully it ended on a positive note.

Here we go...

@hissingdwarf - You've really been in the wars like myself and others, yet this hasn't stopped you from contributing and being an influential part of this community. Keep up the great work buddy! It's really appreciated.

bronzemotm.png

@Cobby - You've been a real hit since you joined us, I'm thankful that we have your type of creativity here and you're posts are always interesting. Jake & I enjoy your company on match days and the effort you put into 'Meet the Fans' is what we call 'dedication'.

silvermotm.png

@Canadian - Bronze, Silver AND NOW GOLD! Well Done mate! I told you that this is what was going happen. You canadian's just don't give up on medals do you? Not that a blame you! You're another member who puts 'Pride' into our name and for all your contributions thank you and well done!

goldmotm.png

Please take the time to spread the community spirit and congratulate all 3 members. YOU PIES!

Hello boys and girls, here we go then, bronze silver and now gold. Who would've thought three months ago that I would be looking at all these medals.

To be 100% honest with you I'm not a member of the month. We're members of the month.

I know that's a bit of a cliché. However if Joe hadn't build the site granny, super, Tony, cobby, hissing, and everyone else involed with PON. We Wouldn't be here, so as the saying goes. There's no I in team.

I hope I'm not going on a bit of a rant, however I would also just like to say that, it's finally nice to have a website where you can actually contribute to it And not have any danger of feeling worse then you did before you posted.

Again, well done to everybody involved.

Thank you for all the votes. :)

Supporter+

Great acceptance speech Canadian, well done to you and all the winners and nominees.

Well done @Canadian,@Cobby,@hissingdwarf and all members too.

Archived