Busy week this week/end

Gosh this week is a busy one. We have a family wedding on Saturday....I have my dress but still need shoes (darn it shoe shopping  :cheerleader: ) I also have my nieces and nephews easter eggs to pick up....and Harry's easter present (Which involves going to an opening of a new toy store....it's not like it is going to be busy is it :)).

But to de-stress I plan on doing some more smash booking (abit like scrap booking but more fun) as well as crochet. Which I have been doing like mad.

I also have orders from my son, nieces and nephew to make some more goodies for them on my loom....mainly minion keyrings and bracelets.

What are you all up to this week / weekend?

It's been semi quiet for us, I haven't been pushing for things but some days I really need to get out of the house.

We went for a meal earlier, I wanted to let the kids to spend some time with @cheeky~k8 who without we would all be lost. Sat and eat outside, very nice! Not much happening apart from the wedding this weekend. No matches for me, so :)

Supporter+

We went to a meet of around 25 Motorhomes at the weekend it was lovely weather yet the same time last year we were building snow men and having snowball fights.

Yesterday I took the car for its first MoT and it passed with flying colours. We are also having a new bathroom fitted so are in a right mess, I hate having workmen in the house and will be glad when it's done, hopefully early next week.

Not much this week, Got a few intervews for Jobs and going to 3 NHL Games in 1 week. so that's nice.

Really looking forward to the weekend, I get my kids this weekend and it's supposed to be above the freezing mark, thank gosh.

I'll be celebrating my easter with them, oh and listening to Notts get their 4th win in 4 ;)

We went to a meet of around 25 Motorhomes at the weekend it was lovely weather yet the same time last year we were building snow men and having snowball fights.

I bet you prefer the weather without the snow.

Yesterday I took the car for its first MoT and it passed with flying colours. We are also having a new bathroom fitted so are in a right mess, I hate having workmen in the house and will be glad when it's done, hopefully early next week.

You've got a nice new bathroom to look forward to.

Archived