I broke a golden rule today

Since replacing my dying laptop, which suffered from over heating and several annoying 'blue screens'. I promised myself I wouldn't break a certain rule, I'm not going to say what that is but basically it annoys me that I have. It's almost on par with going to the city ground, anyone remember @tonyhateley's confession regarding that?

Can anyone suggest any suitable punishments?

Shall I replicate Bart Simpson and write many 'I should break my golden rule' x amount of times or perhaps, I should lay off picking on Tony and @super_ram? At least for a bit.

Suggest some ;)

Supporter+

I think I know what your golden rule is, if I am right I have done the same thing today and it only confirmed what I already knew.

Write down 500 times, I shall not visit Mad, I shall not visit Mad, I shall not visit Mad.

Am I right?

I'm not saying, perhaps I can write instead tho...

I WILL NOT GO MAD, I WILL NOT GO MAD, I WILL NOT GO MAD...

Pride is after all the better quality in life, madness boarders on the disillusion side of things. :angel::frantics::shifty::rofl::whistle::baby:

Archived