can anyone else read the blog section?

Supporter+

Don't bother reading the blogs @liampie according to someone on Mad it's a load of rubbish about campervans and campsites in Bristol. :rollonfloorlaughing:

Don't bother reading the blogs @liampie according to someone on Mad it's a load of rubbish about campervans and campsites in Bristol. :rollonfloorlaughing:

it might help if they could read in the first place tony, the blogs are good. i liked reading your camping blog!

I'm hoping it will be sorted soon, it's just an obstacle with the permission set.

I'd like for the bloggers to be able to choose who can read their entries, I personally don't feel comfortable sharing private blogs but I won't be stopping them. I actually enjoy writing about a mix of things and I really need to finish my x11.

PS. @super_ram was very quick to notice this, I was hoping others wouldn't.

Supporter+

I'd like for the bloggers to be able to choose who can read their entries, I personally don't feel comfortable sharing private blogs but I won't be stopping them. I actually enjoy writing about a mix of things and I really need to finish my x11.

That would be a really good feature, I know what you mean about feeling comfortable about sharing blogs.

Incidentally, I don't know whether this would interest you or not but on our forum we have a section which can only be viewed by members who have 50 or more posts, so anyone posting personal information can feel reassured that it is only being seen by regular members who have been on there for a while. As soon as a member reaches 50 posts they are automatically moved into another usergroup where they can see the private section. Just a thought.

That would be a really good feature, I know what you mean about feeling comfortable about sharing blogs.

Incidentally, I don't know whether this would interest you or not but on our forum we have a section which can only be viewed by members who have 50 or more posts, so anyone posting personal information can feel reassured that it is only being seen by regular members who have been on there for a while. As soon as a member reaches 50 posts they are automatically moved into another usergroup where they can see the private section. Just a thought.

This is in my plans when we're a little more established, right now you would be surprised by the feedback I get from these boring blogs.

We will be focusing on 'members' content, aswell as active driven.

All steps tho, PoN's still learning to walk but when we do we swagger! ;)

The comment just emphasises the difference between the 2 sites.As @hissigdwarf says elsewhere,we care about each other and are genuinely interested in other members and their interests.This site goes much further than Notts County.

Supporter+

The comment just emphasises the difference between the 2 sites.As @hissigdwarf says elsewhere,we care about each other and are genuinely interested in other members and their interests.This site goes much further than Notts County.

Hear, hear. Well said @super_ram

He obviously didn't bother reading any further or he'd have seen all the other excellent blogs.Anyway this site is a community that  welcomes members and encourages posting  and discussions on any subject, not just Notts, as long as it's done in a respectful  and friendly manner.

Supporter+

Tell them to Blog Off

Lol, very good, i see what you did there.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't either.

Just Tony and Weymouth denied ,yours ok.

Supporter+

You don't wanna read mine.....they're boring, ask that chap on Mad.

• 1 month later...

Neither can I

Archived