Ross County v Inverness

4everapie

I believe @GrannyPie made shirts for both teams, I can't say I have much interest in the game myself but I am sure others will tune into this. Perhaps Super, I think I'll end up watching something with my children before they go to sleep.

Keep us updated on the game though! :)

Supporter+

Yes I made shirts for both these sides about 20 years ago.

Have I missed something here @GrannyPie, did you used to make football shirts???? Apologies if this has been discussed before I have either forgotten or missed it.

Have I missed something here @GrannyPie, did you used to make football shirts???? Apologies if this has been discussed before I have either forgotten or missed it.

I worked at the same place as super but in a different department as a machinist.We made mostly underwear and nightwear. After William was born I started machining from home.At various times I've worked on shirts,skirts,knickers,underskirts,dresses in fact all kinds of garments and for all ages.I have done shirts for quite a few football teams.I never did any for Notts or Derby but super threatened to throw a certain teams shirts in the garden once. :rollonfloorlaughing:

Well I did watch it all, nothing exciting for a local derby. Score was 1-2, Arquin played exactly as he did for Notts. Headed down to a team mate to score only to be ruled offside. Tried a Gary lids overhead kick and that went scue wiff, a couple of decent crosses and that was your lot. Didn't look interested when opposition had the ball. Can't see them keeping him, not even good enough for Scottish football. The man obviously has talent, but attitude stinks.

Archived