Port Vale Forum Pre Match Interview / Report vrs County

Hi,

I'm the pre-match reporter for the Port Vale Fans Forum One Vale Fan.

Part of my role is to contact fans of our forthcoming opponents to ask them a few questions and gain their views on the upcoming fixture between our sides in order to produce a report which we release on the site a couple of days prior to the game.

I wondered if you have a few minutes and would be prepared to share a few views if you would kindly offer your feelings on the game by answering the following few questions;

1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan?

2. How are your team doing (current form and in relation to the expectation of fans at the start of the season)?

3. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)?

4. What are your thoughts on your manager?

5. What are your thoughts on your board & off field club activities?

6. Any views on Port Vale & specific players?

7. Any views & memories of players / managers that have been involved with both teams (Luke Rodgers, Lee Ashcroft, Brett Angell)?

8. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides)?

Please also feel free to include any other information you feel worthy and I will knock it into a report as per the example below regarding contribution from Plymouth fans from our game with them;

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/site/opposing-views-plymouth/

To enable me to produce this in good time I need a reply by Tuesday 8th April and the report should appear on the website a day or two before our fixture.

Please also let me know if you would like me to include your name on the article.

Many thanks for your potential support in this matter.

Best Regards,

REP

@Robbie Earle's Perm I've left it a little too late to do anything myself, though I appreciate it. Perhaps if we play each other next season?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes of course, give me a shout when we are both in the same league next season as Posh did for our tiny Play Off chances last night and I'm sure after your loss this coming Saturday you will win every remaining game! ;)

Archived