Brentford footage (Oh the pain!)

Beefsteak

Can't disagree too much with the red card. Some refs may have given a yellow but with that cock in the middle it was always going to be a red, he couldn't wait to give it!

Good finish from Jimmy, gave us something to cheer. Was waiting for the linesman to stick his flag up at the time

Notts result wasn't totally unexpected and wasn't helped by the sending off but other results could certainly have gone better.Next Saturday is another must win and hopefully other results will turn out better.

I think the goals they scored were quite poor from us defensively.

I'm not sure about the pen, Hollis seemed angry from the start and that isn't going to help matters. Yes, emotional response but he could have perhaps toned himself down but that said, I do not think he should have it held against him.

Our goal, I like it. Much better than I expected, quite a very good attempt in fact.

they seemed to be able to put balls straight into the areas we cannot deal with them, nothing taken away from brentford. they played well and deserved the 3 points but i just wished we could keep 10 men on the field. i also dont think hollis helped matters with his reaction, yet its down to the ref to decide his fate. you need to keep cool and accept it.

Supporter+

Looked like a penalty to me, but it's from a bad angle so I can't say for certain. 

Archived