The Port Vale Footage (Feeling better now)

Beefsteak

For some reason at the game I thought Sheehan had got the last touch in the first goal, I was also convinced their second never crossed completely but what they hell, 2-0 and you ****ed it up!

Well Done Notts :D

For some reason at the game I thought Sheehan had got the last touch in the first goal, I was also convinced their second never crossed completely but what they hell, 2-0 and you ****ed it up!

Well Done Notts :D

When we went 3-2 up I started singing (Shouting ) that and suddenly remembered I had my lad with me and managed to change it quickly to "Two nil and you 'mucked' it up" It got a laugh from those seated around me !! 

I could watch that over and over again.

You've got to give credit to Jack grealish, he is going to be probably one of the best players i've heard in a very long time.

I really do hope we are talking contracts with certain current players.

And I hope we get rid of the **** that we have currently

I'd love to see Jack sign up for us (I know it's not likely!). I think JCR is very good and a great asset and I hope we can hang on to him for a long while (He reminds me a lot of Stevie Carter from way back!) There's a couple we could lose too.

What's happened to Callum Macgregor? why has he suddenly dropped out of the reckoning?

Archived