Rams v Huddersfield

super_ram

Huddersfield players wasting time as early as the 15th minute.Ref warns them but they carry on,result-booking.Goalie error!I wish opposition teams made it this easy every week.

Haha! I loved seeing their keeper make the blip mistake.

How far did he come off his line for the pen? I think keepers should be carded for doing it, as some refs make them retake the pens because of it and he clearly jumped in. Two players sent off too! One ex Forest! LOL

Supporter+

Keeps the pressure on Burnley as well. It's unlikely ye will finish 2nd but there's a still a chance. 

I think Derby in form and playing to their potential, have proved many fans a surprise.

If they go up, they'll need to keep the squad which got them up and add quality around. They have some fantastic youngsters!

Archived