Women's Super League

Dripsey3

Supporter+

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26968386

It should be an interesting season. I think Liverpool will win it again. 2 teams qualify for the Champions League. It's hard to say who will push Liverpool. Chelsea could be the new kinds on the block. They have a good team. 

Bristol Academy Ladies vs Chelsea is the stand out game from the opening league games. An early test of Chelsea's title credentials. Bristol qualified for next year's CL so they will be a tough nut to crack. 

I'm not sure I would personally back Liverpool, I have a feeling Chelsea or Arsenal but I also think Notts might surprise people. I hope we can do well, it would be nice for the club and I am aware of the politics.

It will be interesting for sure though.

Notts were hanging on a bit last night for the last 30 minutes though.

they had 3-4 good attacks, two decent chances to take the lead. we had some ourselves, i agree when they came at us they look likely to score but we passed it far better than them. they only had three players as outlets to get the ball forward, we should have given jess more support.

Supporter+

Chelsea showed they mean business with a 2-0 win at Bristol Academy last night. 

Liverpool got their title defence off to a flying start after a 1-0 home win against Man City. 

There are 3 games next Sunday. Match Of The Day is Liverpool's trip to Chelsea. The Champions against the pretenders to the Crown. 

Archived