Vote For April MotM

Vote for the Member of the Month!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Please cast your vote from the six availible members, who are in the running for the Member of the Month.

• hissingdwarf
    • 4everapie
    • super_pie
    • upthepies
    • dripsey3
    • liampie

Please vote for April's Member of the Month!

It's that time of the month where we seek your vote(s), this month @Canadian's decided the nominations for April's Member of the Month and as always the lineup is full of contenders to his former crown.

One Vote - Please choose who you feel is the most deserving, if you're in the running please vote for someone else and hopefully this will be fun for all involved! Voting ends on the 29th at 7:30pm, not long after the winner will be announced. It's been an interesting month with the great escape and hopefully our growing community flourish further, just as much as Notts have done.

Thank you to everyone for your contributions!

Please do vote as normal, last month the voting received 18, let's see if we can beat 25 votes!! (which is the most) You Pies!

Supporter+

I've voted, although the person I really want to vote for hasn't been nominated again! (no I don't mean me)

7 votes already and so soon! I don't like sending bulk e-mails out frequently but it clearly works, it wakes up sleeping members and what a fantastic response!

voted joe, lets try and break the 25 votes!! :) good luck to all nominees! 

I hope we can clear 25 votes, it would be fantastic and I will be actively encouraging the community spirit by doing so. Thanks @liampie

I've voted, although the person I really want to vote for hasn't been nominated again! (no I don't mean me)

They never are!! I'm starting to think if we had 20 nominations, you'd still find someone who deserves to be listed! (it's a good thing though). :thumbsup:

Done!

Please beware; "The MOTM Curse"

I won March"s Member of the month and was taken down by a freak injury. Watch your step, PLEASE

;) ;) Good luck all  

This is pretty much the reason why I don't allow people to vote for me, I've known about this for god knows how long. :shifty::ph34r:

Its all level! What's going on!!! Everyone's voted once each for everyone, how nice.

The race is only just starting, I think it will remain fairly open tho. Thanks for voting!

Not now sunshine! I have just broken that by voting. Good luck to all involved :)

Sunshine? LOL Good Luck!

Thanks for voting everyone, keep it up.. YPs!

Supporter+

Done, you can pay me later @Dripsey3 :)

Best wishes to you all, my the best poster win.

I didn't even know I had been nominated :)

Thanks......

I voted, but not for myself.........

Done!

Archived