Villa fan here

lukevilla

Welcome @lukevilla. We are pleased to have opposition or other fans joining in the debates.

regards jack, has been superb for the majority of the season. Went off form for a small period, but seems to be back to his game controlling best. Great player who i can guarantee that every man, woman and child would want to keep at the Lane as long as possible.

It's going to leave a massive gap down the left when he leaves us to move onto bigger things.

Feel free to have a look around the site and hope you enjoy PON.

best wishes for whatever the future holds for Villa, with or without your owner!

Welcome @lukevilla, pleased to see another opposition fan join us (we call them residents). Feel free to update us on Villa games, it will be good. We have a few around and Villa would be a welcomed addition.

Jacks a very talented player, gifted with control and pace. He's been one of our main danger-men - although at times he's been quiet, I think this is due to the fact our sides been under performing and struggling. It's been awhile since we've had a winger like Jack, he's very exciting to watch - similar to our on loanee Callum McGregor. If he could pick up a few more goals, he would be a vital player in any squad but he makes up for this by providing assists.

Hope he breaks into the Villa side, I hear Lambert is under pressure to try home grown players.

Supporter+

Jack has been a breath of fresh air at the Lane in what has been a disappointing season. We know he will go on to play on a bigger and better stage but we have been privileged to see him play in our team.

Supporter+

The way thing are going, Notts and Villa might be separated by only one division next season :lol:

Seriously, I hope Villa stay up, ye are too big for the Championship. Maybe Birmingham will light up a disappointing season for ye by being relegated!

@lukevilla thanks for joining us, hope to see you around from time to time.

jacks a very entertaining player, if i was to pick at his faults. it would mainly be around his attitude on the field and the way he dives at times, not very often and the majority of times he goes to ground because someone kicks a lump out of him but he does tend to go down easily or just flops when he seems to know he cant do anything with the ball. a way from that hes a great attacking player, for an 18 year old to be unafraid to take on grown men with the ball at his feet says a lot about his potential.

Jacks prospect is clear to anyone, he is a cut above this league when on fire and you can expect youngsters to have off days. He still contributes and deserves a starting place, it is just a shame we cannot keep hold of him because it would be nice.

Very talented player, will go far.

Archived