Crowd Pics (Swindon Town - Home)

Chris

If anyone is interested, I took quite a few crowd pics. I tend to do this for the majority of games where ever possible really, however It's only just came to me people within our community might be interested.

You never know I might have taken some with you in. - Gallery

Ps. If you use Facebook and haven't already, please do like our page. :) Thanks!

Some nice photos again.

Supporter+

I spotted my next door neighbour sitting in my seat enjoying the game next to @magpiejue, he a Fword fan (shhhhhh!) I'm trying to convert him.

I saw him when we got back from our camping trip and the first thing he said was a huge "YOUPIES"!

He's learning, bless him.

Archived