Any interest in a playoff prediction league?

Dripsey3

Supporter+

I don't want to step on @weymouthPIE toes but is anyone interested in a playoff prediction league? Just for fun and to keep us going before the World Cup starts. Same rules as the current prediction league. 

Ok but I'm getting nervous.

Supporter+

Yes please, I'm definitely gonna win this one, DEFINITELY.

Supporter+

I'd say we will get at least 10 people, so I'll go ahead and organize this. I'll plug it in Weymouthpie's next and last set of predictions. 

Supporter+

OK. I'll officially launch this on Monday morning. The first game is tonight week. That will give people plenty of time to enter their predictions. 

Supporter+

Is anyone doing a World Cup one?

FIFA should have an official predictor game. We could use this? I'm sure there will be plenty of others. 

Count me in the WC one.

One good thing about being off work for the next few months is I can stay up until adult times for a change! Means I can watch all the wc games and not be too worried about that 6am alarm clock!

Would anyone be able to send email reminders? I will try to take part.

As mentioned by @liampie you can subscribe to a forum and gain notifications about it's content, you can also do it with topics but that would not help this situation. I can give you a reminder if needs be :)

i get emails when i receive a pm, maybe we could pm alters or subscribed to the forum? if not i am sure joe would remind people but that really should only be as a last resort.

PM's could work, however it's limited to a certain amount. I think you can only include 5 additional members in PM's, so if a few was to forget. It would be easier to send out an e-mail reminder. I often message people to alert them to the Prediction League and I don't have any probs with doing this, however it wouldn't be easy for those I don't know personally.

Archived