Member Of The Month (April 2014)

Firstly I'd like to thank all the community members who kindly voted, your votes greatly help and we reached 24! So, that's 1 away from the previous record. Great stuff! :thumbsup:

It's the time of the month I really enjoyed and although I haven't done much today (wow it's been busy). I like seeing the community come together and acknowledge each others contributions! Each one really does make a difference but combined with dedication, determination and many fantastic posts - Well it makes a community a 'home'.

@Canadian - Our previous Bronze, Silver and Gold medalist (how do you cope with them all?) nominated the six candidates. I'd like to thank him for doing so - Cheers!

Here we go folks.....

@Dripsey3 - Our very own Irish star! What great contributions you make, not only to the NCFC related topics but also your general football knowledge. On a personal level, I enjoy seeing your posts about European and International football but this month I have noticed you diving into many of the area here. Please do keep it up and thank you!

motmbronze.png

@4everapie - Here's a man on a mission, topic starter and general debater. It's great to see you joining in and mixing things up! Your topics help us on the slow days and when you post to other discussions, it greatly helps with lifting 'em off the ground. Plus your humour goes far, even if we do hand you your coat! :ahappy::rolleyes:

motmsilver.png

Finally,

@super_pie - Our youngest poster, a very well done to you! Not all will realize how much this helper does, however he puts a lot of effort into his blogs and his contributions. There is one thing the majority will see, how much PoN and NCFC means to you and it makes me very proud.

motmgold.png

Please take the time to spread the community spirit and congratulate all 3 members. YOU PIES!

Supporter+

Congratulations to all award winners and especially to our youngest member @super_pie what a great diverse community this is keep up the good work everyone. :thumbsup:

Congratulations @super_pie(now let's have a blog)and well done @Dripsey3,@4everapie and everyone else who adds so much to this site.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived