Juventus v Benfica

Juvenus really must pull the strings tonight, being at home I would suspect them to be able to do so. Benfica surprised me in the last game, I did not expect them to so forward in their attacks.

1-2 as things stand.

I see Juve getting to grips with things and winning fairly comfortably tonight, 3-1. Overall 4-3 to our brothers from Italy! 

Juve are always a strong bet on home soil. They're unbeaten on home soil this season with a 100% home league record, but the the three home matches they failed to win where all draws in Europe against Real Madrid, Galatasary and Fiorentina.

Juventus were dominant in the second half of the first leg, and were perhaps guilty of throwing too much caution to the wind late on following their equaliser. A 1-0 win will do for Juve with their away goal, and being Italian don't be too surprised if they go 1-0 up and sit on it. That's a very common, and in Juve's case - effective tactic in Serie A.

Juve will be desperate to make the final, with it actually being stages in Turin at their own stadium.

Team is as strong as it can be:

Buffon

Caceras

Bonucci

Chiellini

Lichsteiner

Vidal

Pirlo

Asamoah

Llorente

Tevez

FORZA JUVE! JUUUVE, STORIA DI UN GRANDE AMOREE!

Juvetus really need to step up the gas, I've found some of the movement to be quite poor and they're not supporting each other. Towards half time, they started doing it better and the chances SOOOO close but the gas needs to be on overdrive in the second half.

It's hard to see them scoring if they don't.

Pirlo will try from distance and a couple of efforts have been great, don't rely on him or other key players. THEY ARE STRONG ENOUGH! C'MON JUVE!

Supporter+

Italian football is weak. Juventus are the best of a bad lot. Benfica deserved to win. I hope they go on and win in the final. 

Archived