Athletico madrid make the final

Athletico madrid in the final of the champions league that for some people is a shock I got to say I'm not shocked I've been watching then in the La liga and they really have been proving them self holding their nerve they have the player and the management to do well this just proves money dose not make a team where is barca in the final Chelsea man city. I know teams have bad days and some time loose to teams they are not meant to on paper and people will see athletico as one of those teams that have got lucky. But i believe their league position helps and are top of their league for a reason not just lucky i think in the final they will give real madrid a fight and u never know thew may just win it .

I've been telling my Chelsea roommate that they were going to get beat and he just kept saying he thought they were maybe the 4th best team in the semi-finals. I really hope they can take it to Real. Either way the city of Madrid wins, its gonna be quite a game!

I've been telling my Chelsea roommate that they were going to get beat and he just kept saying he thought they were maybe the 4th best team in the semi-finals. I really hope they can take it to Real. Either way the city of Madrid wins, its gonna be quite a game!

Big game, it will be interesting. I am glad Chelsea didn't make it, though who'd have thought they would do so well.

I really hope Atletico takes it all, La Liga and Champions. But I have a feeling it will only be one or the other. OR the worst in my mind. Barcelona still wins La Liga and Real win Champions. Making Atletico go right back to that 3rd Best Always position. 

Archived