how will kasper do in the prem

Magic magpie

I think he will do really well he has the experience with man city in the perm league not much but some and played some really good games for man city how ever the back four he currently has at lester  he may struggle if the foxes don't invest in more  defenders. A good season for him and i think he will be a perm goal keeper till he retires he has one of the greats as his father and mentor. Good luck kasper have a great season next year. 

I've said it before, I see him leaving the uk to play in a overseas league and after being told something, I wouldn't see this as being far from happening. I see Leicester struggling in the premiership, even if they do keep Kasper. He might be one of their only shinning lights but they don't have the depth for the Prem, many of their players are just too good for the Championship but lower/mid table Premiership. I am pleased their owners are backing the foxes manager though!

He will be one of the first managers to be sacked in that league, they won't stand by him IMO.

Supporter+

Leicester have some good players. They do need to bring in players with Premiership experience though. Kasper will have plenty to do that's for sure! 

I think he will shine tbh. If it wasn't for Joe Hart in front of him at Man City I'm sure he would have made it there already. Will be seen as one of the best in the Prem this year, and I agree with others, he will go and play elsewhere to further his career. No real chance of him staying at Leicester, just as there was no real chance of him staying at Notts!!!

He may not have been good enough last time, but keepers mature much later. I think he'll be an average top division keeper.

Whatever happens to Leicester I hope they stick with Pearson, good manager and a decent bloke by all accounts.

Archived