Playoff Prediction League - Enter your predictions here

Dripsey3

Supporter+

Just a gentle reminder.......deadline is Friday......if you ain't in, you can't win.......

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supporter+

Fleetwood 2-0 Burton

Leyton Orient 2-1 Rotherham

Derby 2-1 QPR 

Fleetwood 1 - 2 Burton

Rotherham 2 - 1 Orient

Derby 3 - 1 QPR.

Supporter+

I'm in London this weekend. I'll update the prediction league when I return. Should be some time on Monday.

Supporter+

Just a quick update. Jurgenpie is the only one in with a chance of the bonus 3 points. He's only 1 point off first. Super Ram still leads. Final table after the game today.

Supporter+

Congrats to @jurgenpie. His 6 points today sees him win by an impressive 5 points.

jurgenpie 17 points

super ram 12 points

dripsey3 12 points

Dana Shoup 10 points

weymouthpie 10 points

Canadian 9 points

Northantspie 8 points

william1984 8 points

tonyhateley 7 points

harrys mummy 7 points

grannypie 7 points

hissing dwarf 6 points

Dan 5 points

magpiejue 5 points

liampie 4 points

notts Joe 4 points

I'll take 3rd place. In the end I was like Brentford last season. I couldn't recover mentally for the play-offs after bottling the title on the final day or the regular season. Rest assured, I will be stronger for the experience next season and will come back stronger :thumbsup:

Definitely down to predict the world cup. Belgium is my dark horse. And To start from the bottom and finish tied for 3. I'm not happy, was really hoping the lads would pull me through to take the top prize. I'll have a stern talk with them and I'll be back to win it all next year!

Supporter+

I'll have to settle for mid table obscurity, at least I'm not in the relegation zone.

Well done @jurgenpie.Just like our teams right at the end of the season.Hero to zero for @notts-joe

Archived