Nottm Post 56 page Fword souvenir

Supporter+

Don't forget to pick up your 56 page Fword souvenir in today's Nottingham Post.

I know @super_ram will be queuing outside his local newsagent this morning. :joker:

What a joke that rag is.

52 of them pages will be on their remarkable 5-0 win against West Ham's under 21 team in the FA Cup, which they still bang on about!

In fairness, we're having a 25 page special next week. Might get rid of the pages covering August to March lol

56 pages on another 'We're one of the biggest clubs in Europe, we are going up' followed by a brief flirt with the play-offs followed by mid table boredom again.

How you get 56 pages on that, god only knows. 

PAGES 1,2 & 5 Bryson.Page 3 Hendrick.Page 4 Russell or will they not be mentioned.

A forest fan near to where I live, he's got a stupid logo tattooed on his neck and it's very out of portion./

He runs up to Super Pie (making him fairly nervous)..."There's only one team in NOTTingham", then he goes "Support a real club". I replied as I always do, that they're not in the City of Nottingham and that we're a decent club who doesn't throw money at escaping or failing to do so. He didn't really get it! Yet after Oldham I bumped into him, he was acting like Forest had gained promotion and openly shouted about achieving more than us!!

My reply? "Yeah, because being proud of bottling the playoffs is much better than digging yourself out of the relegation zone". Again he looked clueless, as the majority of mouthy Forest fans do.

He then asked me who's featured more the NEP! I asked him how many millions do Forest have to pay each year in order to keep it that way.

Archived