notts-joe internet access

super_ram

The boss has asked me to let everyone know that he has no internet access at the moment.Apparently Virgin are doing repairs in his area.He lost connection yesterday and Virgin said the work would take 2 days, so hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow.He send his apologies to all.

Tell him that's good. My internet went dodgy on Friday last week. When I rang up they said it would take two weeks to trace the fault in the area. They claimed the issue would be intermittent so I would get Inet occasionally. I asked for a credit on the account and to be notified immediately when it was sorted. They gave me £12 credit. On the way home from the Oldham game I got a txt to say it was solved. Result! 12 quid for hardly any down time. Tell him to complain big time and ask for a credit!

Tell him that's good. My internet went dodgy on Friday last week. When I rang up they said it would take two weeks to trace the fault in the area. They claimed the issue would be intermittent so I would get Inet occasionally. I asked for a credit on the account and to be notified immediately when it was sorted. They gave me £12 credit. On the way home from the Oldham game I got a txt to say it was solved. Result! 12 quid for hardly any down time. Tell him to complain big time and ask for a credit!

I think Joe and K8 have already complained.I'm sure we'll get the full story when he's back.Thanks @hissingdwarf.

Supporter+

Tell the gaffer we're missing him and hurry back to the dug out. We're away in our camper, snug as bugs but it's a bit wild outside.

Tell the gaffer we're missing him and hurry back to the dug out. We're away in our camper, snug as bugs but it's a bit wild outside.

Will do .Now give us an update.Where are you?What have you been up to?What's the beer like?

Tell the boss i'm working on my post count in an attempt to get my member of the month back!!!

Give the Rams a cheer tonight and I'll put in a good  word for you. :super::sheep::sweat:

Supporter+

Super thinks you're in Brighton! :rollonfloorlaughing:

We are in Lincolnshire not far from the Bateman's brewery so some very good pubs and beer around. XXXB for instance, lovely.

Ah Wainfleet.XXXB lovely.I've got some 'Black Sheep' to sup while listening to commentary tonight. :thumbsup:

Well it's back but sometimes it goes for a few minutes.

It's not really a problem now and I can understand that these things will happen, it's just frustrating dealing with a company who hire people absolutely clueless to the technology they use. Instead of getting on the ball, you're told to do things at your end which makes no difference.

Same old VM! :P

Well it's back but sometimes it goes for a few minutes.

It's not really a problem now and I can understand that these things will happen, it's just frustrating dealing with a company who hire people absolutely clueless to the technology they use. Instead of getting on the ball, you're told to do things at your end which makes no difference.

Same old VM! :P

Ain't that the truth! I get so fed up of telling them what they need to do. When mine went down and I knew the reason was not me but a network fault, the guy go so uppety when I refused to do the usual unplug and reset rubbish. When he tried to talk me through getting into the 'superhub' he got most upset when I told him I was already in it and had checked the dhcp and dns locks and they were wrong resulting in higher power levels on both up and down stream across the area not just me! He apologised eventually and admitted my initial diagnosis was correct and he could have saved 15 minutes of time. At that point I let it go as most would have kept on jabbering,at least he admitted it!

Supporter+

Look out the gaffers back, best behaviour everyone.

Ain't that the truth! I get so fed up of telling them what they need to do. When mine went down and I knew the reason was not me but a network fault, the guy go so uppety when I refused to do the usual unplug and reset rubbish. When he tried to talk me through getting into the 'superhub' he got most upset when I told him I was already in it and had checked the dhcp and dns locks and they were wrong resulting in higher power levels on both up and down stream across the area not just me! He apologised eventually and admitted my initial diagnosis was correct and he could have saved 15 minutes of time. At that point I let it go as most would have kept on jabbering,at least he admitted it!

Btw... I'm pretty ok with computers so if anyone gets stuck give me a shout and if I can help I will!

Archived