Chant Master!

Good evening All,

I need your help if possible. Please follow the link provided, to give you an understanding of where I'm coming from.

www.facebook.com/groups/redscarfunion/

So, we are starting this season 14/15' in October and we are formulating a supporters group. This will be the first ever in the NHL. As you can see from the Facebook page, we are going to go all out this season and beyond. I'll give you a few ideas of what were up against;

Ottawa is in between Toronto and Montreal, our tickets are normally 25 to 50% less than Toronto Montreal. When Toronto and Montreal come to our stadium, sadly they outnumber us a lot. So we want to take our city back.

We have been in contact with upper management of the organization, and they want to emulate the football cheering and chanting. They want to be the loudest in the NHL.

I've been to a few games with the RSU. And both times, I felt right at home just like I was standing up at the top of the Zblock. Bloody love it.

So rightly so, i've been tasked with Being the maestro for close to 3000 people ha ha ha.

I need more chants and songs from over there, of course I know the basics and majority of chants. But need a few more. What is that one "This City is ours" ??? Qe beed that one ha ha

Thanks for all your help

C

Archived