Sunshine

I hope for the next few days this board is quiet as we should be enjoying the sunshine out there. Just finished blowing up the paddling pool for the kids and filling it. After 30 trips with the hot water bucket and the garden hose it is a nice temperature for a change!

Enjoy and don't forget the sun cream! Dont want fans turning red with white bits. Too much like them over the river!!!!!

Supporter+

I hope for the next few days this board is quiet as we should be enjoying the sunshine out there. Just finished blowing up the paddling pool for the kids and filling it. After 30 trips with the hot water bucket and the garden hose it is a nice temperature for a change!

Enjoy and don't forget the sun cream! Dont want fans turning red with white bits. Too much like them over the river!!!!!

That's exactly what I am doing too, I've filled ours with cold water from the garden hose, our grand kids are hardy. :biggrin:

Enjoy the sun everyone.

What i do is pull the washing machine out and connect the hose to the hot water outlet then swap it over to the cold when needed, much easier  :thumbsup:

I've been weeding the garden then watched the cup final.

It's been nice, with on and off days but majority very pleasant.

Last Saturday we decided to go for a walk, pretty random really. The aim was to go to the Highfield Park, yet we took a @super_ram turn which basically sent us in the wrong direction. We ended up walking to Bramcote and then Beeston after, going along to Highfield Park (about the third park of the day). Then a walk home via Wollaton/Beechdale.

Really wonderful day, especially with the little one's running around happy.

I'll share some pictures I took in the Photography section, I'm finding this a common thing now. :P

Archived